Tuesday, March 23, 2010

dynamism

"If you want something to get done, ask a busy person."

Today, I extracted data from three SNP studies, interviewed at a modeling agency, corresponded about and filled out paperwork relevant to a new job opportunity, met friends for lunch, had two counselor consultations, went to the gym, attended a catered tech nerd meet-up, played with chatroulette at a friend's, chatted in person with my new roommate, video chatted with my Boston friends, and started reading a book.

This isn't entirely a new revelation, but it's a consistent feeling - that one of accomplishment and satisfaction at having given my attention to many, diverse tasks. I like to wear a lot of hats. I thrive on being busy. More correctly, I thrive on dynamism.


And Dots. I fucking love Dots.

2 comments: